Last updated on: 19 June 2021
What data do we collect?
NotesAlly collects the following data:
- Personal identification information - Used for identifying your account
- Email address
- Salesforce.com user name
- Organization identification information - Used for invoicing your organization using Stripe
- Organization Name
- Billing Address
- Postal Code
- GST ID (only for organizations from India)
- Payment information - Used for subscription payment using Stripe.
- Credit Card details (Powered by Stripe, our payment solutions provider)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NotesAlly with all the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign in online using your Salesforce credentials
- Enter billing details to be printed on the invoice when you make a purchase
- Enter credit card details (in Stripe form element) when you make a purchase
- Use or view our website or NotesAlly product via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
NotesAlly collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Offer you access to NotesAlly product
- Email you regarding actions required on NotesAlly from your side
When NotesAlly processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from Stripe.
How do we store your data?
NotesAlly securely stores your data at the secure cloud infrastructure provided by Amazon Web Services located in N.Virginia, United States of America.
All your information is transferred only after encryption so that no one can access your information while it is being sent to NotesAlly from the browser or from our APIs to the data storage.
NotesAlly will keep your data for a year, after your account expires. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by purging all the product related data from our data stores.
What are your data protection rights?
NotesAlly would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request NotesAlly for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that NotesAlly correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NotesAlly to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that NotesAlly erase your personal data, given that the data does not prevent us from providing NotesAlly as a product to you.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that NotesAlly restrict the processing of your personal data, given that the restriction does not prevent us from providing NotesAlly as a product to you.
The right to object to processing - You have the rights to object to NotesAlly’s processing of your personal data, given that the objection does not prevent us from providing NotesAlly as a product to you.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that NotesAlly transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use NotesAlly
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses for the following purpose.
- Functionality - NotesAlly uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can refer allaboutcookies.org to know how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of NotesAlly features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org